Hi people. So I’m two weeks into my weight loss journey. This morning, I’m down to 72.7 kg from last week’s 73.8kg and I’m super excited!
Exercises I’ve been doing
1. I walked twice this week for about 70 minutes each time. I walked 30 minutes on another day when I had less time. My target is to walk at least one hour a day 5 days a week.
2. I did Week two of Jillian Michaels’ Ripped in 30 DVD
– For breakfast, I usually take some plain yoghurt mixed with cereal.
– Lunch has been 1 fried egg with lots of vegetables OR salad.
– For dinner, I had vegetable salad on some nights. I did have eba and Banga soup once. The Urhobo girl in me can’t resist Banga soup oh! I also had beans and plantain porridge yesterday. All in all, this week hasn’t been as strict as last week cos’ I’ve nibbled from my kids’ cookies. I even took a little cake yesterday. Blushing. Couldn’t resist it!
I took a picture today so I can see how I look in the next few weeks to months.Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!