There’s no gainsaying that dirty makeup brushes harbours dirt and germs and in turn leads to break-outs.
For Pete’s sake, why wouldn’t you wash your makeup brushes? I know it’s easy to get carried away: I’ve been there once and I promise I’ve turned a new leaf.
For makeup enthusiasts, it’s important to wash your brushes regularly. Whatever you do, just have it at the back of your head. Take time out to properly clean them.
They’re different ways to wash or rather clean makeup brushes. Some makeup companies have specially designed cleaners to help maintain the brushes. On the other hand, it’s something you could easily do in the comfort of your bathroom sink.
What You Need.
– A bowl of lukewarm water;
– A shampoo and/or conditioner of your choice; and
– Some paper towels for drying them.
- Gather your brushes together.
- Run them under some lukewarm water to remove the residual makeup.
- Fill a bowl with water and some drops of shampoo or conditioner.
- Swirl the brushes in the bowl until the all of the makeup is out.
- Rinse by swirling in another bowl of clean water.
- Blot out the water with the paper towels.
- Store properly.
See… piece of cake!
You could also use a dish washing liquid or any other mild washing liquid in the absence of a shampoo or conditioner.© Copyright 2015 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!