Full name: ELASTA QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo
Price: $3.49 for the 12oz bottle on www.beautyofnewyork.com
Where to buy: Online stores, Special order request through Sizzelle store.
Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Cocamide MEA, Polyquaternium-10, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin H, Vitamin F, Avocado Oil (contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium),
Citric Acid, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolldinyl Urea, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5).
Apply to wet hair. Gently massage into full lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if needed. For best results, apply Elasta QP Intense Conditioner after.
Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo – for dry, damaged hair – adds maximum moisture – leaves hair manageable. Vitamin-rich Crème Conditioning Shampoo is an ultra-rich, ultra-concentrated, gentle cleansing formula that gives maximum moisture to dry, fragile, damaged hair. Detangles as it cleanses while restoring soft, silky-smooth hair texture. Non-stripping to dry, brittle or chemically treated hair. Extremely effective in hard water areas.
The product claim of this product is quite elaborate and lofty! Notwithstanding, it delivers well on its promises. Honestly, I had never quite read the product claim on the bottle of the shampoo – till it was time for me to do this product
review. All claims are accurate and the ingredients list is straight up DIVINE! I know the price is listed in US Dollars, and the store is a US based online store – but I had to let you know just how cheap this awesome shampoo is!
1. PERSONAL FAVORITE SHAMPOO! #pow!
2. Most moisturizing shampoo ever!
3. Leaves hair clean, shiny and very soft to the touch after use. I am tempted to not deep condition after (but obviously, I know better)
4. The price cannot be beat! Elasta QP has some of the cheapest products on the market and I have only read GREAT reviews online for ALL their products. Short of having a truckload of hair products to go through at the moment, I would have bought more of their products. Elasta QP specifically has taught me that expensive salon/professional products do not necessarily provide the best results*.
5. Not a 100
per cent certain as it does not explicitly say on the bottle, but I have seen this shampoo listed as sulfate-free on many hair blogs and forums. In fact ehn, whether na sulfate-free or not, better GRAB YA
6. Nice scent. I have inhaled and inhaled, but not quite certain how best to describe the scent. Plus, it reminds me of something but I just can’t pinpoint what that is.
7. Shampoo is infused with oils (olive oil, coconut oil and avocado oil –the trifecta of penetrating oils!) – this might be why the shampoo is so conditioning, moisturizing and softening. Never fear though – your hair will only be nicely cleaned and there will be no oily/greasy feeling after.
8. Cheaper alternative to the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo, I reviewed earlier. It can qualify as a dupe for that product, infact!
9. As the product claims, very concentrated formula (look at the picture to show the thick pearlized formula of the shampoo) – so only a little bit is required. Excellent value for money. Can be diluted in a separate bottle to prolong usage.
10. Claims to be extremely effective in hard water. I doubt the water in my house is hard (something I largely associate to the UK and some parts of the USA – excuse my ignorance). This is necessary to highlight as hard water can significantly affect your hair care and the performance of hair products on your hair. This shampoo strips off the minerals in hard water that would have latched on to your hair – preparing the hair for an optimized conditioning experience.
1. None per se, but if I gotta say a con… the accent on the first e in the shampoo on the bottle is incorrect. Indeed, I can be a #pedanticFrancophile. Crème comme ca, pas avec accent aigu!
My best shampoo! A shampoo that makes me not want to consider that technique called co-washing! As it softens, conditions and moisturizes my hair – while thoroughly cleansing my hair and scalp! Elasta QP – I ‘throway’ salute for you on this product! Adim loyal!
Picture Notes: Check out that thick, beautiful formula in the product picture #gorgeous
Repurchase?: HECK YEA!
Staple?: CONFAM UTUNU!
*: Expect a product review from a very high end, expensive, salon professional line that bought the entire product system for over $100 – and only one product is worthy of mention. Praise Baba God I am no longer a product junkie – definitely unsustainable these days on my paltry salary sum -_-© Copyright 2013 Kiky Oh, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!