Full name: Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream
Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance
This anytime conditioning cream has rich avocado butter and silky avocado oil to impart a light, silky, dreamy feel and smoothness to your hair topped off with beautiful, lustrous shine. Avocado Pudding is suitable for all hair types, especially hair with multiple textures due to stretching relaxers or transitioning. For extra detangling, follow directions below and then apply another quick layer over top of hair and rinse.
For light conditioning, apply and leave on 5 minutes. For more intense conditioning, leave on 10-20 minutes. Be sure and apply product to new growth, as well as processed hair. This may require using your fingers to separate hair so that you can apply product directly on to new growth.
- I love the fact that it’s a very natural product: it doesn’t contain many ingredients that you can’t pronounce.
- It contains avocado oil which is easily absorbed by the hair.
- It’s a bit pricey. It comes in a relatively small jar.
- This conditioner has a consistency that is somewhat buttery. As a result, it was a little bit difficult to spread evenly. I usually like creamy conditioners because they spread more easily. I didn’t know if this conditioner was going to do anything for my hair because it literally disappeared as I applied it.
- I wore my shower cap for about 2 hours because I was busy about the house. I didn’t use my heating cap or sit under the dryer though.
- When I took off the shower cap, I was surprised at how soft my hair felt and how easy it was to comb through my hair.
I think that although this conditioner is more buttery than creamy, it does make the hair soft and easy to detangle.
© Copyright 2013 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!