Full name: Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
Aqua (Water), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Quaternium-80, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange), Citral, d-Limonene, Linalool, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Extract (Chamomile), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Achillea Millefolium Extract (Yarrow), Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Juice (Kiwi), Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, EDTA, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 15985 (Yellow #6), CI 19140 (Yellow #5)
Directions: After shampooing with ORGANIC Root Stimulator® Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo, apply a generous amount to hair and comb through for thorough distribution. Place a plastic cap over the hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes or leave on the hair for 45 minutes to 1 hour without heat.
Rinse thoroughly. Use either the ORGANIC Root Stimulator® Olive Oil
Wrap/Set Mousse, which is great for wrapping or roller setting; or use the ORGANIC Root Stimulator® Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Lotion™ for blow-drying.
Price: Purchased in the US (not sure of the price in Nigeria, to be honest)
Where to buy
There are so many places to buy this conditioner and a few of them include:
- Okoli’s supermarket in Dolphin;
- ShopRite & Casa Bella at the Palms Mall in Lekki;
- Ebeano in Lekki Phase 1;
- Abacha Estate Gardens Supermarket in Ikoyi
- Smells great. It has a clean, fresh citrus-y smell. Pretty perfumed but nothing overbearing. The smell also lingers after rinsing out the conditioner.
- Balancing conditioner: It honestly is very moisturizing and leaves the hair (including the new growth) very soft. At the same time, it strengthens the hair. Breakage is halted in its tracks on one use (that is when it is not severe breakage)! Would qualify as a light protein treatment.
- Excellent slip. This stuff will melt through your tangles and new growth – makes detangling easier
- Works well without heat (dryer and/or steamer). Makes it an easy-to-use product at home if you are without salon appliances. I put it in my hair generously and slap on a plastic shopping bag and get active around the house! Woop!
- Easily available and affordable product. Can be found in most stores.
- No need to “doctor” product to get desired results. Doctoring is the act of adding oils, protein powders, etc. I appreciate this about the product – because I am not a fan of buying a product, and NEEDING another product to achieve desired end result.
- Thick consistency. Not runny at all – soaks into the hair very well and easy to apply.
- Uncertain about what ingredient in the product that causes this, but I find that my hands feel like it has a slippery film on it after using them to apply the deep conditioner. This is easily rinsed out with clean water.
- Perfumed product. If you don’t like perfumed beauty products, you might not like this – however, I love the smell
Stretch putting 2 long! Grab louis vuitton outlet Sport full drip louis vuitton consignment cells It readily-absorbed.
so it works for me.
- Not an all-natural product. I see ingredients I am clueless about their meaning, and am sure are not naturally occurring. This is highlighted for those that might not want to use products that contain chemicals.
Overall an excellent conditioner that is a one-stop shop for all your hair’s needs. Ideally for dry to damaged hair – as it is ‘uber moisturizing’ and strengthening. and strengthening. I have read reviews online about people complaining that this product makes their hair greasy and matted! I guess so this won’t be ideal for oily hair. Are there any girls of African descent with oily hair? #problemsiwontmindhaving ^_^. I guess the natural oils make this product very moisturizing – so if you’re hair is greasy/oily, stay away! Note that: I am not speaking from experience but from reviews I have read online.
Repurchase?: DEFINITE REPURCHASE!
Staple?: DEFINITE STAPLE! My highly porous hair loves protein so this works as my moisturizing conditioner (light protein is moisturizing for me) – as I need a moisturizing conditioner that contains SOME protein in it. This works just fine!© Copyright 2013 Kiky Oh, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!