As a girl on a budget, one of the few things that gives me great pleasure is wholesale stores. Being able to buy stuff without being mindful of exorbitant pricing and whatnot.
A while ago, I found one very close to my house. An Indian store for that matter. Imagine my joy when I found familiar products at ridiculously cheap prices. Let’s just say, I’ve become a regular customer. Plus there’s almost always something new to try out.
Few weeks ago, I was directed to yet another store. Safe to say, I was in make-up heaven. Now I can strike through the products on my wish list without worrying so much about my pocket.
This month, I got a few things that were topping my list.
- Maybelline Collosal Kajal which I think is a tad overrated.
- LA Girls HD Pro-Concealer in Beautiful Bronze. Heard so much about this product.
- Jordana Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Jordana Retractable Pencil in Ocean Blue
- T. Y. A Gel Eyeliner
- Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel
- Amoy Blended Sesame Oil
- Nupur Henna which I’m so excited about. I’ve finally gotten a regular supplier at an extremely affordable price.