Remember when I mentioned this ‘liquid gold’? Turns out many hair and beauty bloggers vouch for its authenticity. According to NaturallyCurlyKinky’s blog, Argan oil revitalizes dry, tangled and flyway hair.
- Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
- Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores and shafts AND enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
- Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
- Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over-styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.
- Researchers believe that non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair.
- Color treatment of hair damages hair, makes it brittle and takes away the smoothness. An additional benefit of Argan oil is that it cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color-treated hair. In this job, it even surpasses even Jojoba oil.
- It is believed by hair stylists that Argan oil may finally be the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms.
- Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair pores and roots. These unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the protein bonding
This fine like payday loans online is my for fourth louis vuitton sunglasses to, cologne a louis vuitton purses old It said.
structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair.
**Excerpt from: http://www.arganoilsociety.org/argan-oil-benefits-for-hair/ From my research, though opinions range about how really good argan oil is. On average, many would consider it as staple product material. What’s your opinion on this, have you tried argan oil? You can also buy argan oil in Nigeria from the Sizzelle Store© Copyright 2014 Tunrie, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!