How to build a hair care regimen is something a lot of ladies beginning a hair journey struggle with.
The basics are:
- Condition your hair before you wash it using an oil or any conditioner of your choice.
- Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo
- Deep condition your hair
- Dry your hair (preferably air dry or roller set)
- Every evening or every two days, refresh your hair by either:
- Moisturizing and sealing. For a more intense moisturizing session, you can wear a shower cap on your hair for about 3-4 hours. When you take off your shower cap, then seal your hair with an oil or butter i.e shea butter; OR
- Doing the Greenhouse effect.
- Protect your hair at night with a satin bonnet or scarf
- Protect your hair during the day by frequently doing styles that keep your hair ends off your shoulder and back.
© Copyright 2013 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!