I did a ponytail last week and I noticed that a little corner of my edges had ‘chopped’. I wasn’t so sure and I let it slide. However, when I was washing my face before bed a few days ago, I saw it properly. I have decided to take some time to pamper my edges and hopefully, it will fill out again.
My ‘Suspect offenders’
- Hair bonnets
- My face wash and cleanser
My plan for the next three months
- No hair bonnets. I’ll use a satin pillow case to keep my hair from drying out.
- After washing my face, I plan to moisturize my hair line and seal with oil nightly.
- Deep condition my hair once a week and add lavender JBCO and essential oils to my conditioner.
The hairline challenge
- If you want to join me on this hairline challenge, leave a comment and your plan. Then, upload your starting picture with your comment. The challenge will run from 1st June to 30th August. There will be a monthly check-in where you will upload your update and routine. I will publish an update post where you can upload your pics.
- If you’re on instagram, you can put up your starting picture and tag it with #sizzellehairlinechallenge
- The person with the best improved hair line gets 3 months supply of Jamaican Black Castor Oil AND Castor Oil serum with argan oil.
Every one who joins the challenge will receive a 5% discount coupon to shop for any oil in our store.
- You have to join the challenge before the 14th of June. After that date, no more entries will be received.
- Only open to people with a postal address in Nigeria.