There are several hair benefits of Jamaican black castor oil.
1. It helps to restore thinning hair
2. It is a good pre-shampoo conditioner.
3. It is a good hot oil treatment.
4. It helps to seal moisture into your hair and prevents hair from drying out.
5. You can use it to make your hair lie slick and flat.
6. Can help to reduce/prevent dry and itchy scalp.
7. It has anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties- so it can be effective as a complementary treatment for skin/scalp infections like ringworm.
8. It can rapidly increase hair growth including eyebrows and eyelashes.
I discovered Jamaican black castor oil online 3 years ago when I decided to grow my hair. So many people were raving about it and I decided to give it a try too! When I first started using it in November 2010, I noticed a tremendous change in my hair length and thickness.
I have gotten lazy in using it regularly but when I compare my hair now and in 2010, I know it was thicker then. I have to go back to using it more frequently!
© Copyright 2013 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!