1. Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner – This is one of the deep conditioners that has been on my wish-list simply because of its moisturizing qualities. Can’t wait to use and review it.
2. ORS Replenishing Conditioner – KimB on my Instagram said she uses ORS replenishing conditioner as a deep conditioner regularly. I thought I should try it again.
1. Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer (N3,500) – This is one of the products that I bought as a result of spending too much time on beauty blogs.
2. MaryKay Timewise Foundation in Bronze 5 (N4,000) – I really can’t believe I don’t have a decent staple foundation. It’s just sad but that is about to change. When I got to the store, I asked for the lightest foundation available as I’m really not a fan of that caked up look. Let’s see how this performs.
3. LA Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick (N1,500) – I promised myself to stop buying lipsticks and mascaras. Unfortunately, I couldn’t resist this one.
4. LA Girl Concealer in Toffee and Beautiful Bronze (N2,400) – I think I decided to finally give highlighting a try. There’s no going back now.
5. Zaron Gel Eyeliner in Jazz (N1,800) – I also have the same foundation problem with eyeliners. I need a staple. This claims to be the best at the moment.
6. Maybelline Collossal Kajal (N1,000) – This needed a replacement. Can I just say it’s the best in the game. I think I appreciate it more than ever now.
7. Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder (N2,500) – I needed an affordable setting powder that wasn’t Sacha Buttercup or Ben Nye. I hope this is decent enough. It’s been a long time since I used loose powder.
8. Beauty Blender (N1,000) – I currently cannot put money down for the original beauty blender when I can get several dupes for lesser prices.
9. Megaga Professional Brushes (N1,000) – Brushes are always necessary. This brand is just a temporary alternative.
1. Coasta Fine Sea Salt (N680) – You know how I love my sea salts? I couldn’t resist this one.
2. Patanjali Multani Mitti Body Soap (N420) – I thought this Multani mitti soap was fascinating so I decided to give it a try. Sometimes, you find the weirdest things in Indian stores.© Copyright 2016 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!