Hair masks are important to condition and restore deficient nutrients to aid hair growth and improve the overall appearance of your hair. Whatever you do, always make sure you set out time for your hair mask at least once every month. It promotes softer, shinier and more manageable hair. So, whether relaxed or natural, this simple mask is a must try!
- 2 tsp of Mayonnaise
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 2 tsp of Honey
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil
- 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Gather ingredients together;
- Scoop the meat from the Avocado;
- Toss it all into a blender;
- Blend until it’s very SMOOTH.
- On freshly washed and conditioned hair, apply the mask;
- Cover with a shower cap;
- Leave for 2-3 hours;
- Rinse out;
- Moisturize and Seal your hair.
- Mayonnaise helps strengthen the hair and adds moisture.
- Avocado is packed with nutrients that are of optimum benefits to the hair.
- Honey adds shine.
- Olive oil helps to lock in moisture.
- Tee tree oil helps fight dandruff and itchy scalp.