Hi guys, how have you been?
I would like to do a product review on a hair product that I found to be absolutely lovely. Today’s review is on the Crème of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo. (It contains the miracle “Argan Oil” from Morocco).
I was looking for a shampoo I could use for my regular weekly washes and I decided to try this one for two main reasons:
- It’s sulphate -free; AND
- It promises to detangle and hydrate. My natural hair is a very fine type 4B and 4C combo, so I know everything about the horrors of tangled hair. Plus, I don’t really drink a lot of water (I am actively working on rectifying that at the moment), so my hair can sometimes be dry.
Full name: Crème of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo
Product Ingredients: Aqua (Water) (Eau), Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)
Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo infuses Argan Oil from Morocco to nourish, protect and moisturize the hair. It is a sulfate-free formula that hydrates the hair and adds exotic shine, while gently cleansing without harsh moisture stripping agents. It strengthens hair while optimizing the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. Helps detangle, soften and boost exotic shine.
Directions: Apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Follow with Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.
Where to buy Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo in Nigeria
- Sizzelle Online Store. You can also visit the store at B7, Cherub Mall, Lekki Expressway. (Opening 1st September 2013)
- Casabella Store in The Palms Shopping Mall, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos
- I loved the fragrance of this shampoo. It has a light, exotic fragrance that one can’t simply get tired of.
- It has this light shiny golden colour and looks like there a miniscule amounts of gold dust in it.
- Performance – I must confess that it lived up to its promises. I have used it on both my natural and relaxed hair and I can promise you this: It really softens the hair and makes detangling so super-easy especially for my relaxed hair.
You will enjoy this immensely if you wash your hair in the direction of growth, i.e. you wash your hair backwards, not forward or piled on your head. After using this shampoo, my hair always feels like I conditioned it, so much so I don’t need to condition again especially if I am in a hurry. The slip is unbelievable and the lingering fragrance is so lovely.
It is safe to say that I have found my go-to shampoo and coupled with the fact that it is gentle enough for frequent use, I think it’s an all-round winner.Damilola Oladosu, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!