A few months ago, I had published a post, Testing out different hair moisturizers. After using these moisturizers several times, I think I can now give you my opinion. I am sorry I didn’t end up trying the Cantu shea butter leave-in, for two reasons: it contains silicones which I try to avoid. Secondly, I gave it to a friend who had just turned natural. I have graded them from my least liked to my favourite.
- Darcy Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Curl Smoothing Cream. Not moisturizing enough.
- Darcy Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip. Not moisturizing enough.
- Darcy Botanicals Herbal Leave-In Conditioning Spritz. Not a bad spray leave-in but not enough to make it want to buy it again.
- Darcy Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Cream. Has excellent slip. Helped me detangle some serious knots in my hair but did not leave it feeling well conditioned.
- Pura Body naturals muru muru moisture milk. I prefer this as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair. It has good slip and eases out combing.
- Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner. Very moisturizing.
- Pura Body naturals sapote hair lotion. (My favourite hair moisturizer for NOW). Moisturizing and kept my hair soft and smooth.