This past week was the worst yet for my weight loss journey.
– Last Saturday, I worked out to Jillian Michaels’ Killer Abs DVD.
– Sunday, no workout.
– On Monday, I didn’t work out in the morning because I used that day to do my household shopping and cooking. Very unlike me…I usually do this over the weekend.
– I worked out on Tuesday to Jillian Michaels’ 6-week six-pack DVD.
– Wednesday, I had some rice and stew for lunch. I haven’t had much rice since I started my weight loss journey 6 weeks ago.
– On Thursday , I was preparing a peanut butter and jam sandwich for my son’s snack. The knife fell on my foot and I got a gash on the upper surface of
my foot. I’ve not been able to work out for the last two days since it happened.
– I also ate rice on Thursday and Friday.
When I checked my weight yesterday, I was not surprised to see that my weight was up to 71.9 kg from my previous week’s weight of 71 kg.
I hope that I can get back on track in the coming week.
I have fallen down but I will get up!
Till next week!