Sorry this post is coming late.
– I pre-pooed with oils (Hair elixir + Tea Tree Oil + Amla Oil) and Vitale Mayonnaise cos’ I needed more protein for strength. I wore my shower cap and used my blow drier to add heat.
– Had my black tea ready. After washing my hair, I poured the tea over my head using Jen’s Technique
– Conditioned with Organics replenishing Conditioner + Olive oil, used the blow drier under my plastic cap to add heat until Nepa decided to be real………LOL
P/s: the Organic Replenishing conditioner made my hair feel hard, so I added Petals conditioner.
– Washed off the conditioner in the morning, towel dried while I groomed.
– Braided my hair and tucked it into my Short Wig…
– By the time I visited my hair again, I loved the result: soft fluffy hair, thanks to the Silk elements leave-in detangler.
How was your Wash Day???
I’m sorry I have no pictures.