Does your hair stay stuck at one length but you want it to grow longer?
- Deep condition your hair regularly.
- Moisturize and seal your hair as often as needed.
- Learn how to comb your hair the right way.
- Detangle your hair carefully, especially after washing your hair or taking off a weaveon or braids.
- Don’t stretch the periods between each relaxer retouch longer than you can handle.
- Learn how to get smooth air dried hair
- Don’t apply oil to dry hair (unless other some specific cases, which I shall explain in-depth)
- Don’t use direct heat (blow driers and flat irons) on your hair too frequently.
- Don’t manipulate your hair too frequently.