– Profectiv Mega Growth Deep Conditioner –
I’ve had my eyes on this deep conditioner for a while now and I’m glad I’ve finally got my hands on it at an affordable price. Review coming up soon!
– Profectiv Mega Growth Daily Leave-in Strengthener –
I’ve been searching for an alternative leave-in. I’ve been using the same one for almost two years now. I needed to switch things up. Really hope this does a decent job.
– Motions CPR Conditioner – N700
Another oldie but goodie! Can’t wait to try this also.
– Eco Styler Gel For Coloured Treated Hair – N900
Finally! My first tub of Eco Styler. It’s been long overdue. Given that I’ve colored my ends a couple of times, this type felt appropriate.
– Vo5 Passion Fruit Smoothie With Soy Milk Protein Moisturizing Shampoo –
I bought this by accident. Thought I picked a conditioner until I got home and realized it was a shampoo. I almost gave it out but eventually decided against it. Yep! I’m gonna use it.
– Vo5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner –
Yes to VO5 conditioners!!!
– Urban Decay 2 Eyeshadow palette – N1500
I really hate eyeshadow palettes because of my hooded eyes. Since, my makeup kit is going through a major revamp, I thought I should invest in a nude palette. I didn’t plan to buy Urban Decay. It was available and pocket friendly and I thought, Hey! Why not?!
– Beauty Boon Long Lasting Lip Gloss in 42 and 26 – N600
Lip glosses are a hit-and-miss for me. These are more or less lip stains but I have a feeling number 26 might be too bright for me. We’ll see.
– Megaga Professional Brushes in E9-12 and E9-27 – N1,000
I needed an extra angled brush and another concealer brush. I think I can finally review my set of brushes.
– Spoolie brush -N500
My old mascara brush currently serving as a brow brush needed a replacement desperately.
– Classic Eyeshadow Primer -N600
With a new eyeshadow palette comes a primer. I hope I can make it work this time.
– Classic Eyeshadow Tech Bold Liquid Eyeliner -N500
The struggle for the perfect eyeliner continues.
– L.A Girl Pro Concealer in Chestnut -N1,000
I got Beautiful Bronze the last time and it serves me well. I just thought I should buy a lighter shade with the hopes of highlighting. That is, if I get around it.
– Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss –
So much noise about this product! It better be good. Plus it serves as a base for my lipstains.
– Beauty Blender -N500
I hope I enjoy it. I’m a bit used to brushes.
– Dove Daily Sunblock SPF 50
My first ever sunscreen/block. I hope it’s decent enough.