Full name: SOULTANICALS CURL SUPREME CONDITIONING DREAM
Product ingredients: Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Shea Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprillic Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Andiroba Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Centimonium Bromide,Vegetable Glycerine, Panthenol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Guar Silk, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance, Gluconodeltalactone, Sodium Benzoate & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
Product claim: NEW!!! This super nourishing, creamy conditioner softens & detangles curly tresses while adding crazy slip & comb-thru spreadability. Wash-day dream in a bottle!
Directions: Apply a generous amount of conditioner on the hair after washing. Rinse out. Can also be used as a leave-in on thick, thirsty tresses.
- This conditioner is pretty thick and I think should be in a jar and not a bottle. It was difficult to squeeze it out of the bottle.
- It is creamy which I like in a conditioner but I had to use like half the bottle.
- I left it overnight but it just didn’t seem to get absorbed by my hair.
- It gave my hair great slip.
- When I rinsed it out, however, my hair didn’t feel very conditioned. I had to re-moisturize my hair in the evening of my wash day! Something which I never do when I use my Hairveda Sitrinillah conditioner.
- I was sad that this conditioner did not work out for me but it might work for someone else but not me.