PRICE– I got it from our Sizzelle store. It cost N2,025…it usually goes for N2250 but for the month of March, there is a 10% discount off all products in this brand.
– Silk Elements Kera-minerals sulphate-free shampoo is especially formulated with seriseal complex that combines Sericin Silk Protein with hair keratin to produce effective results in reducing frizz and volume, while adding shine and conditioning properties to the hair.
– It restores lost keratin that can cause hair breakage, dryness, dullness and frizz.
– Gentle enough for daily use. Helps straighten, smooth and replenish keratin to hair.
– Safe for natural or chemically-treated or colour treated hair. With continual use, it will improve and prolong the look of your smoothing system.
Apply to wet hair. lather. Rinse.
WATER(AQUA, EAU), DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCINATE,SODIUM LAUROAMPHOHYDROXYPROPYLSULFONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, COCAMIDE MIPA, DECYLGLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CETYL PALMITATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE(PERFUM), BEHENETH-10, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SERICIN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CE\TRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SACCHAROMYCES/ ZINC FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ MAGNESIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ SILICON FERMENT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN OIL), BENZYL BENZOATE.
I had to do a little research about SERICIN: what it’s all about and this what I found. SERICIN is refined from the body of silkworms. *Gags*. Sericin contains 18 kinds of amino acids among which serine and aspartate have the highest content. By applying to the hair, it makes it soft and smooth. It doesn’t however adhere to the hair.
Sericin is also an excellent moisturizer. For more information about sericin visit here or here.
It is kinda runny….I mean it is not that thick. I could barely keep it on my hand for a picture: it was just dripping everywhere. I still don’t know what I would associate the smell with… I guess it smells like berries. Don’t ask which one because I don’t know but it is girly. It lathers okay. If you love lathers, this is not the product for you.
– It contains hydrogenated castor oil.
– It is a sulphate-free shampoo.
– It contains HYDROLYSED WHEAT PROTEIN which helps to moisturize the hair.
– It is really smoothening and moisturizing and didn’t leave my hair stripped and my hair was clean.
– My hair didn’t tangle up at all. It gave my hair movement. LOL. I could whip my hair back and forth literally.
Would I buy it again? Off course YES. It has SERICIN for goodness sake. 🙂
To buy it, click HERE.