Full name: Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Hair Conditioning Treatment
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium 18, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium], Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzophenone-4, Hydrolyzed Silk, Melissa Officinalis (Mint Balm) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5)
Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner repairs brittle, damaged hair with maximum moisture.
- Advanced Vitamin-enriched formula infuses healing, restorative conditioner & moisturizers that strengthen hair deep inside
- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil & Extracts instantly detangle and protect hair from damage
Apply Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Hair Conditioner to freshly shampooed hair. Massage from scalp area out to ends. Comb evenly to distribute. Rinse. On severely damaged hair, leave Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Hair Conditioner on for 10 minutes with heat and plastic cap. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Where to buy Elasta QP intense fortifying conditioning treatment in Nigeria
- The price is reasonable.
- I had initially used this conditioner after washing my hair with Elasta QP Shampoo for relaxed hair (which I also like by the way). I am always on the look out for conditioners that make it easy for me to comb through my hair easily. I didn’t feel that this conditioner did it and I was very disappointed.
- On the second time I used it, I decided to use it as a pre-shampoo conditioner. I applied it to my dry hair and immediately I applied it, my hair literally melted into softness personified. I wore a shower cap and went to bed with it still in my hair. When I woke up and took off my shower cap, my hair felt soft and healthy. I proceeded to wash my hair and continue with deep conditioning as normal.
- I think that this conditioner works better on hair that is dry (if you are using it as a pre-shampoo conditioner) or properly towel-dried (if you are using it as an after-shampoo conditioner). My guess is that if your hair is too wet, there is no space in the hair shaft for it to be absorbed by the hair.
- I like the fact that it contains coconut oil, avocado oil and olive oil which are well absorbed by the hair.
- It makes an excellent pre-shampoo conditioner because it contains coconut oil in a reasonable amount. Coconut oil is effective at preventing hygral fatigue. Hygral fatigue is hair damage that occurs as a result of our hair shaft expanding when wet and contracting when dry.
I think that this conditioner doesn’t work very well on hair that is soaking wet. Although it made my hair soft when I used it as a pre-shampoo conditioner, I was not impressed with it as an after-shampoo conditioner. I therefore recommend it to be used as a pre-shampoo conditioner.
© Copyright 2013 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!