Full name: Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Deeeeep conditioning for damaged ‘do’s
Super deep conditioning for a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. It’s your own little wonder for any wrongdoing done to your ‘do.
Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 2 minutes and 45 seconds to think deep thoughts about your day. Rinse with warm water, then cool water, then go!
Where to buy Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle deeeep conditioner in Nigeria
- I was very curious as to the benefits of kelp on the hair, seeing that it contained Australian sea kelp. Kelp contains a lot of nutrients which are beneficial to the hair.
- It’s a relatively inexpensive conditioner although the container is small.
- I was 10 weeks post-relaxer when I first used it and it made my hair soft and easy to comb even though I left it on my hair for not more than 10 minutes. I also didn’t use any form of heat. However, my hair didn’t feel as moisturized as I wanted it to when I rinsed off the conditioner. So, I decided to use it as a leave-in conditioner and hair moisturizer by mixing it with water till it reached my desired consistency. Doing this has left my hair feeling soft , fluffy and a delight to run my fingers through my hair.
- It contains jojoba oil which is believed to have the same consistency to sebum which is the body produces as its hair and skin lubricant.
- I like the fact that it contains aloe vera which has many benefits for the hair.
- I, however, have a few qualms with this conditioner.
- It has Cyclopentasiloxane, a very water-insoluble silicone as its third ingredient. What this simply means is that I have to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a month to prevent this particular ingredient from building up on my hair.
- The container is funny. It has this little hole on top that you have to squeeze out the conditioner from. The conditioner is thick so I foresee it getting really difficult to squeeze out most of the product when you get to the bottom of the bottle.
- I feel that it should have contained some more penetrating oils like coconut, avocado or olive oil.
This conditioner makes it very easy for me to detangle my hair. I also like the fact that I have been able to use it as a deep conditioner, leave-in and moisturizer! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants soft, silky, well moisturized hair.
Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!