African Naturalistas Twist And Curl Pudding With Vitamin E (For Twists, Twist-outs, Wash ‘N’ Gos and Curl Definition)
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Milk, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Carbomer 940, Polysorbate 20, Glycerol Monostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea(Olive) Fruit Oil, PVP, Guar Gum, Triethanolamine, Vitamin E, Urtica Diotica (Stinging Nettle), Euxyl, Fragrance.
Our Twist ‘n’ Curl pudding has been manufactured to cater for the curling needs of your hair. It helps with curl definitions and achieving fabulous and well-defined twists and twist-outs. It has been fortified with ingredients that strengthen and promote hair growth.
After washing hair and applying African Naturalistas Leave-in conditioner, work Twist ‘n’ Curl pudding throughout each section of hair and twist or style as desired.
This pudding is a better and safer alternative to chemical-laden hair gels. I apply mine on freshly washed and conditioned hair, after a little leave-in. I found that a little goes a long way. The first time I used it, it was a bit too heavy so it took a longer time to dry and the twist-out wasn’t all that defined. The next time, I dabbed a little and twisted my hair in smaller sections. (The smaller the twists, the more defined the curls) and left it to dry overnight. By morning, it was completely dry after which I unravelled and styled. I must confess, my twist-outs were better defined and less frizzy. On another occasion, I twisted my hair with the pudding and left the twists in for a whole week without unraveling. Of course, it gave it so much hold that I didn’t have to re-twist until I was ready to. I also noticed that my hair doesn’t go well with wash and gos so there wasn’t any much difference with the pudding.
- Comes in a cup with a cover that aids easy scooping and application.
- It has this particularly scent which I’m not very crazy about. Plus an ‘egg-y’ feel. It actually feels like egg white. Then again, it’s a pudding so…
- Easily available and affordable.
- Locally-made. Comes in 473ml(16Oz) cup and costs about N2000
- Has a somewhat thick, almost runny consistency that’s quite light for easy application.
- Contains natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, e.t.c.
- Sulphate, silicone and paraben-free
Great for giving hold to twists and defining twist-outs.