Full Name: African Naturalistas Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Monostearate, Centrimonium chloride, Polyquartenuium 7, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil), Glycerine, Urtica Diotica (Stinging Nettle), Guar Gum, Euxyl, Fragrance.
Our Moisturizing Conditioner has been manufactured to help you achieve the goal of softer hair in a short time. With the combination of the finest blends of natural ingredients and quarts, it is sure to leave your hair feeling smooth and soft.
After shampooing, rinse thoroughly and gently apply conditioner though out the hair. Leave in for about five minutes and rinse thoroughly.
I particularly noticed that constantly using this conditioner has overtime contributed to the softer texture and manageability of my hair especially when used side by side with the black shampoo. It’s everything and then some I need in a conditioner.
Initially I used it after shampooing once in 4 – 6 weeks and also co-washing twice weekly but then it got exhausted quickly even after diluting so I got an alternative ‘cheapie’ conditioner for co-washing. Other than that, once in a while, I mix it some oils for moisturizing deep conditioner.
- Comes in a bottle with a cover that aids easy application and curbs waste.
- It has a very nice sweet smell. I can’t pin-point what exactly what it is but it’s very subtle for a conditioner and it sort of lingers afterwards.
- It’s also readily available and affordable. It costs about N 1,500 for a 300 ML (10.14 OZ) bottle which to me is moderate enough.
- Has a thick consistency and lathers easily. It’s just thick enough to avoid dripping even as a deep conditioner
- Moisturizes and conditions the hair thoroughly.
- Can also be used for detangling.
- Sulphate, silicone and paraben-free
If I had my way, I’d invest in multiple bottles of this conditioner. That’s how much my hair loves it. It sort of recognizes good natural products and attaches itself to it. What else do I need? If you want soft hair within a very short period, this conditioner is your best bet; sort of like a magic potion. When you do, for the first few months, use it as often as possible and you’d definitely see positive results. An all-round conditioner that’s affordable yet worth every penny.
You can buy it from the Sizzelle Store by clicking HERE.© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!