African Naturalistas Moisturizing Butter Cream – Lavie Life with Vitamin E (Helps With Alopecia And Controls Breakage)
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 30, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vitamin E, Euxyl, Fragrance.
Our Moisturising Butter cream has the finest blends of moisture, Shea butter and 100% pure natural oils to cater for your specific natural hair needs. It has been enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate growth and repair damaged hair.
Apply all over hair, according to hair needs and requirements and rub gently. Style as required.
This is another hair butter I use to seal in moisture in the absence of the LOC method mostly because of its light weight. After spraying my hair with my hair spritz, I dab a little and rub all over. As always, it dries out fast so I use it mostly for my night routine. Plus I love the minty lavender-y scent.
- Comes in a cup with a cover that aids easy scooping and application.
- Water is its first ingredient so it also doubles as a moisturizer.
- Has a lovely minty ‘lavender-y’ scent which I noticed is as a result of Lavender in the ingredient list. It lingers for a while and fades afterwards.
- Easily available and affordable
- Locally-made. Comes in 250ml (8.4Oz) cup and costs about N1900
- Quite light weight almost fluffy with a somewhat thick consistency in a butter form. Great for smooth application nonetheless.
- Particularly contains natural oils like Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender oil, Vitamin E, e.t.c. Targeted to help treat Alopecia and control breakage.
- Sulphate, silicone and paraben-free
Great for anyone treating Alopecia and excessive breakage otherwise for sealing in moisture.