African Naturalistas Leave-In Conditioner with Vitamin E
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Monostearate, Centrimonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Urtica Diotica (Stinging Nettle), Guar Gum, Euxyl, Fragrance.
Our Leave-in Conditioner has been manufactured to help you achieve the goal of softer hair in a short time. With the combination of the finest blends of natural ingredients and quarts, it is sure to leave your hair feeling smooth and soft.
For Daily application, apply generously through hair, leave in and style as desired
For wash days, shampoo and rinse thoroughly, apply generously throughout the hair and leave in.
As always, I love that it’s made with natural ingredients so it’s totally safe to be used daily even though I don’t really understand the rationale behind that. Now that I think of it, it doubles as a moisturizer so no harm done. It does the work done as a leave-in. Initially I noticed that after applying and sealing with castor oil, it dried out quickly and so I had to re-moisturize before braiding. But now, I’ve incorporated the LOC method (Liquid, Oil and Cream) of moisturizing which makes it more efficient. The Liquid being the Leave-in. Oil – Castor oil AND CreaM – Shea butter. Instead of leaving it to dry, I braid my hair in sections almost immediately. That way it lasts longer. With constant use overtime, it has definitiely made my hair softer and more manageable.
I apply mine only on wash days after shampooing and conditioning as opposed to daily to avoid product buildup even though it has a light consistency that’s suitable enough. Once in a while, I add a bit to my spray bottle to give it that touch.(JUST for the scent actually…Very tempting)
- Comes in a bottle with a cover that aids easy application and curbs waste.
- Water is its first ingredient so it also doubles as a moisturiser.
- It has a very nice sweet ice-creamy smell which lingers for a long while. It’s one of those products that leaves your hair smelling oh-la-la and makes an impression on others.
- It’s also readily avaliable and affordable. It cost about N1,500 for a 300ML (10.14 OZ) bottle which to me is great.
- Has a very light consistency which makes it suitable enough to be used daily. It’s more important it’s not combined with so many other products to avoid build-up.
- Adds moisture and shine to the hair and is great for efficient styling.
- Contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Glycerine and Jojoba which have numerous hair benefits.
- Sulphate, silicone and paraben-free.
What more can I say? Amazing leave-in with a slight hitch of drying out quickly(thanks to my dry scalp) other than that, it should be a staple.
You can buy it from the Sizzelle Store by clicking HERE.© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!