African Naturalistas Deep Conditioning Mayonnaise
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Cetyl Alcohol,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerine, Centrimonium chloride, Honey, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 30, Aloe Vera, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Elaeis guineensis(Palm) Fruit Oil, Egg Protein, Urtica Diotica (Stinging Nettle), Guar Gum, Euxyl, Fragrance.
Our Deep Conditioning Treatment has been manufactured with utmost consideration for your hair. It has the ability to revitalize your hair and add that much needed shine you so desire. We are confident in it’s hair-softening abilities.
For best results, sectioning the hair, apply thoroughly throughout the hair. Cover hair with shower cap or plastic cap. Leave in from about 45mins- 2hours. Proceed to wash hair. You can choose to stay under a hooded dryer during the waiting period, or not
This deep conditioner is the TRUTH!!!!!!
With the right balance of protein and moisture content, it’s everything you need in a deep conditioner and then some. This is one of the reasons I look forward to wash day. It makes my curls pop, softens the texture of my hair and doesn’t drip.
I used to apply this deep conditioner weekly until I got alternatives. Now I just apply it bi-monthly on wash days. Most times, I don’t even shampoo or condition, I just apply a generous amount randomly from root to tip on damp/dry hair, cover it with shower cap and scarves. I leave it on for about 4-5 hours before rinsing out to enable deep penetration. Initially, I used to leave it in overnight but since my hair’s softer now, I don’t anymore.
- Comes in a cup with a cover that aids easy scooping and application.
- It has a very pleasant orange-y smell that leaves your hair smelling nice.
- Easily avaliable and affordable
- Locally-made and comes in 473ml (16Oz) cube and costs about N2,000
- Has a thick consistency that is just suitable enough to avoid dripping. It sort of holds the hair together with or without a covering.
- Revitalizes, restores, gives life and shine to your hair. It hasn’t failed me in any way and I haven’t had any cause to worry.
- Contains the right balance of protein and moisture-based ingredients to give your hair that much needed treat that’s why it’s also safe to be used weekly like every regular deep conditioner
- Also contains Coconut Oil, Honey, Aloe Vera, Coconut milk, Egg protein and Glycerine.
- Sulphate, silicone and paraben-free
This deep conditioner is top-notch and should be a staple for anyone on a healthy hair journey.
You can purchase the African Naturalistas Hair Mayonnaise from the Sizzelle Store Nigeria by clicking HERE.© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!