African Naturalistas Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer – Sweet Rosie (For Dandruff and Itchy scalp)
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glycerine, Rincus Communis(Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Vitamin E, Euxyl, Fragrance.
Our Hair butter seals in moisture in your hair strands and conditions your hair, making it more manageable. It makes your delicate hair strands stronger and less fragile. It also protects your hair from dryness.
For best results, spray hair with water to be damp not wet and then apply African Naturalistas to seal in moisture.
I use this after spraying my hair with my hair spritz to seal in moisture. It’s very light so I use it twice daily. The problem is that it dries out fast…..for me that is. I still use it anyways especially when I don’t have the strength for the LOC method. Plus I absolutely love the scent. Who doesn’t love to splatter one’s hair with sweet-smelling lingering and enticing products? I also apply it on my itchy scalp. It has a way of soothing and sometimes stops the itchiness completely.
- Comes in a cup with a cover that aids easy scooping and application.
- It has this very lovely minty scent that lingers afterwards……for quite a while actually;
- Easily available and affordable;
- Locally-made.comes in 250 ml (8.4Oz) cup and costs about N 1,900;
- Has a very light consistency that’s just great for sealing in moisture. Not too thick and not too watery to avoid product buildup;
- Soothes itchy scalp and helps get rid of dandruff’
- Contains a range of herbs and oils like Rosemary, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil e.t.c.;
- Sulphate, silicone and paraben-free
For a long time before I started the LOC method and of course before my hair grew longer, I used this butter alone without any other oils or butters because it was sufficient enough and worked perfectly and because of that, it has become a staple especially for my night routine so get yourself one. If you need a light butter for daily moisturizing and sealing, this is your best bet.
You can purchase it from the Sizzelle store by clicking HERE.© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!