I’m not a product junkie but I sure do have lots of products on my shelf…..Most of them I’ve used once and some, I reach out for every now and then….Maybe because of their usefulness or I’m trying to use them up real quick. Below is a picture comparing all my hair products since I started my hair journey with my favourites:
- Vinegar: I use it for my hair mix and as a toner for my face
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil: For my edges and hair growth
- Coconut Oil: Both Skin and Hair…….it penetrates deep into the hair shaft and works well for sealing.
- African Naturalistas Conditioner: My staple for DIY mixes and for wash days.
- African Naturalistas Shampoo: For wash days
- Tea Tree Oil: For itchy scalp
- African Naturalistas Butter (Sweet Rosie): For sealing moisture both on my skin and hair.
Patience Ugomma Ukam, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!