Such a mouthful!
I recently dumped my Black Opal True Color Foundation because it simply wasn’t working for me anymore. I hated it right from the onset, from the scent to the texture. I just knew I wasn’t gonna use it for long. In the meantime, I alternated with my MaryKay Timewise Foundation until I could afford to buy a new foundation.
Well, I’ve finally gotten a new one and I’m here to talk about it.
The Milani 2 in 1 foundation + concealer is currently one of the most affordable foundations in the market. I mean, you can get it for less than N5K plus I got a good deal so I was pretty happy with my purchase. Also, my supplier swore that it was my exact shade as I was already lusting after Maybelline Fit Me foundation which wasn’t even my shade at all. I just liked it because it was popular.
Anyway, quick tip: never buy foundation online. It’s never a good idea. Go into a makeup store and you might even get it for a cheaper price.
Now, onto the product.
- Medium to full coverage
- Lightweight, oil-free formula
- Long-wearing, water-resistant and sweat proof.
– It comes in a 30ml bottle with a nice pump. I mean, that pump is everything. For someone who isn’t heavy-handed with makeup, it’s perfect.
– It gives me great coverage. Guys, I haven’t had to reach for my MaryKay Timewise which is my staple foundation. That’s how much it satisfies me. I just need to tap a little with my foundation sponge until it is well blended.
– It’s super easy to blend. I don’t have to spend hours blending it.
– It’s 2-1 so it doubles as both foundation and concealer. I use it majorly as a foundation so it covers my blemishes well.
– It doesn’t have any funny fragrance. It’s just right.
– Did I mention it is affordable? Yes, and perfect for everyday use.
- – It is true to its lightweight claim. It doesn’t feel heavy and I don’t feel caked up.
- I really don’t have anything against it because it works for me. But apparently, it creases easily and it’s not so great for anyone with dry skin. It’s not matte. Now, you know.
Will I repurchase?
Yes. Especially in this economy, yes.
Where to buy?: Here.© Copyright 2016 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!