So, I’ve been thinking of switching things up a bit as regards my hair/skin products. I thought I should invest in a few things so as to avoid monotony. You know what they say, variety is the spice of life. At the same time, I’m careful enough to buy just what I could use and not go overboard just because I can.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil – for those pesky scars, marks and discolorations. I really have my hopes high with this product. I hope it works.
- Epsom salts – for exfoliation. Heard good things about this. Can’t wait to try it out.
- Brown Sugar – For body and facial scrub.
- Rosewater – For cleansing and toning.
- Natural Henna
- Hibiscus Powder
- ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
- Organics Hair Mayonnaise
- Organics Cholesterol and Tea tree oil
- Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Amla Plus Oil
- Pure Glycerine
Best believe I checked the reviews before buying these products so no worries or surprises.© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!