Eyeliners are a necessary item in a lady’s make-up stash.
- They complete the whole look and gives shape to the eyes (which are the window of the soul).
- They are sold everywhere from 150 – 1500 Naira.
- It was one of the first beauty products I bought.
With time and information, I have realized that make-up products have great effect on my skin, and I needed to be careful about the products I use. So I decided to upgrade *talk about Beyonce’s “let me upgrade you“* LOL . My first try is the Hegai and Esther Gel Liner……….
– It came in a small pot with an applicator. This small pot should last for months before I get another one.
– I do love water-proof and glossy looking eye products………..especially in eye liners. This product has water-proof properties and stays on till I wash it off . Although it is perfect for my upper lid, I don’t like it for my ‘waterline’: I’m still eyeing the Maybelline collossal kajal for my waterline and that will be the end of my eye make-up story.*LOL*
– I also added an angled brush to my brush collection and although it’s small, I can use it to apply concealer when I groom my brows.
What eyeliner(s) do you have?? What colour(s)??