We’ve all been there. In fact, I’ve gone as far as creating a ‘no makeup look’ for those days when I’m absolutely in a hurry and can’t be bothered with makeup. This is also why I’ve decided to start threading my brows. That way, I don’t have to fill in brows. With just foundation, powder and lip pencil, I’m good to go! If you haven’t gotten a hang of the ‘no makeup look’ or you simply haven’t figured out a way to makeup in a short time, LolaOJ is here to help with this 15-minute makeup tutorial.
Here’s what she has to say:,
- Brows – Brows are like the windows to your face, get them right and you really don’t have to do much else!
- Foundation – I like to especially apply a thin layer of foundation when I am in a hurry, when you apply heavy foundation but then don’t have time to do contour, highlight, the full package, your face is likely to look incomplete.
- Powder – Apply a medium coverage powder across your whole face to even out your skin and give a flawless finish.
- Blush – Apply a nice rosy but subtle blush to your cheeks so that your face brightens up and you’ll look cheery.
- Lashes – I can literally apply my lashes in seconds so this saves me time in comparison to spending 10 minutes applying many strokes of mascara and eyeliner.
- Lips – I always go for a nice peachy/pinky gloss when in a hurry, perfecting lip liner and an ombre effect just isn’t ideal when you’re in a rush! Gloss you can literally apply straight to the lips with not much precision and it leaves your lips irresistible.
I really hope this helps for when you are in a hurry and still want to look glamorous!
Now, watch the video below!