May 14, 2013 by
You can use Jamaican black castor oil in several ways:
1. As a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment.
- Part your hair into 2-4 sections. If your hair tangles easily, you might want to braid each section first.
- Dampen each hair section lightly with water or hair conditioner to allow easier spread of the oil (this step is optional).
- Pour the Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) into an applicator bottle with a long tip. Apply some of the oil to your scalp and massage it in. You can warm the oil lightly if possible.
- Next, pour 1-2 tablespoons of JBCO into your palm and apply to EACH section. If your hair is very thick, you might use up to 3 tablespoons for each section. If your hair is fine or light, you might need only 1/2 – 1 tablespoon.
- If you feel that the oil is too thick and difficult to spread OR you want to conserve your castor oil, you can add a few drops of another oil e.g olive oil, jojoba oil, etc.
- Put on a shower cap.
- For increased effectiveness, you can use some heat. Sit under a bonnet dryer or steamer OR wear a heating cap for at least 20 minutes.You can even leave the oil in your hair overnight if you prefer.
- Wash, condition and style your hair as normal.
Where to buy Jamaican black castor oil in Nigeria?
Mrs Ewoma Obuke (Warri) – call 07039726044
Get your Sizzelle on!