You will need:
- 1 Red bell pepper.
- 1 onion.
- Any other vegetables of your choice (mushrooms, green pepper, spinach, etc)
- 3 whole eggs (or 2 eggs and 2 egg whites if you don’t want to use that many yolks)
- Cheese, grated (optional)
*All vegetables should be diced into small cubes.*
(Makes 5 – 6 mufffins, depending on the size of your pan).
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spray your muffin pan with oil spray.
- Layer the bottom of each cup with the vegetables and cheese till it is about 2/3rd full.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables.
- Put the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
– When they are ready, use your to loosen them off the pan. Take them out.
– Makes a delicious Saturday breakfast or Sunday brunch.Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!