Here are a few Hair tips all gorgeous moms and soon-to-be moms should pass on to their daughters.
1. There is a Rapunzel in every African girl/woman. All it needs is TLC.
2. Oil your scalp everyday to keep it moisturized and itch-free.
3. Invest in good products. The dividends are dumbfounding. (Check out Sizzelle !)
4. It is OKAY to become a product junkie and have the urge to troll through Hair blogs and YouTube for hair tips.
4. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing wigs. Toss out the “old mama” mentality and embrace the Hottie/BabyOku look.
5. ALWAYS question what the Hairstylist does to your hair. Never sit and endure in silence. No one should mess with your Crown Of Glory! You must have a Salon Kit Bag
6. It is COOL to carry your natural hair .It is a stamp of femininity. If Solange Knowles can pull it off, so can you.
7. Cornrows/inverted cornrows are the cheapest and most protective of all hairstyles.
8. Embrace the art of plastic coils, flexi-rods or straws. You can wear them to bed and not wake up with a headache.
9. Wearing weaves till an option. BUT your mane gets more priority.
10. Satin all the way! Wear Satin scarves to bed. It’s Hair Care 101.
Enjoy your Hair Journey cos’ you are worth it!
Peace and Cupcakes xoxo© Copyright 2013 Oge, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!