Please take note that most leave-in conditioners can be used as hair moisturizers and vice-versa!
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in Crème
- Cantu Shea Butter Natural Hair Creamy Hair Lotion
- Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Split-End Protector
- Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave-in Conditioner
- Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer (this is a light protein-based spray conditioner. It is good for doing rollersets but might not be as good if you are air drying your hair).
- Elasta QP H-TWO Leave-in Moisture Sealing Conditioner (this is a light spray and is great for fine hair. You might also need an additional leave-in product if your hair is thick).
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream
- Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
- Creme Of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner
- Motions Nourish Leave-In Conditioner
- Aussie Moist split end protector
- Tresemme Split end remedy
- Darcy Botanicals Daily leave-in conditioner
- Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split-end protector
Hair Moisturizers for black hair
- Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion
- SCurl No Drip Activator
- Elasta QP Mango Butter
- African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Moisturizer
- Mizani Coconut Souffle Moisturizer
- Optimum Care Salon Collection Whipped Oil moisturizer 8.5 oz
- Neutrogena Triple MoistureSilk Touch Leave-in Creme
- Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creme
- Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion
- Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Creme
- Silk Elements Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme
- Motions Triple-Action Leave-in Conditioner
- Organic Root Stimulator (ORS) HAIRepair Intense Moisture Creme
- Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil
- Mane n’ Tail carrot oil crème
- Elasta QP Recovery Anti-Breakage Oil Moisturizer
© Copyright 2013 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!