Full name: GIOVVANNI Direct Leave-in Weightless Moisture Conditioner
Aqua (Purifed) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Oil, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Birch (Butela Alba) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla (Anthemis Nobilis) Oil, Clary (Salvia Sclarea), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Coltsfoot Leaf (Tussilago Fargara), Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Oil, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Oil, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Protein, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)
Apply to damp hair and comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse out. Air dry or blow dry for body.
PureOrganic Technology. This direct leave-in conditioner with PureOrganic Technology* has organic botanicals that moisturize and detangle hair while infusing weightless body for easy styling.
• For all types of hair
• Restores strength, luster and nourishment to abused hair
• Plumps hair so it feels thicker, more bodified
• No animal by-products and cruelty free
*Contains a blend of organic oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants at the peak of their freshness, cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity. Infuses each individual strand of hair with vitamins, nutrients and protein for strength and vitality.
Where to buy:
- Sizzelle Store: You can either buy online or visit our store at Suite B7, Cherub Mall, Lekki Expressway.
- Casa Bella at The Palms Mall in Lekki
I used it mainly as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair when I air-dry and a few times on dry hair (as a moisturizer).
1. Affordable and easy to find (in the US)
2. Claims to be an all-natural, organic product – has lovely ingredients!
3. Nice consistency: not too thick, not runny at all.
1. Did not work for me as a leave-in conditioner and/or moisturizer at all.
2. Hair felt dry, stringy and brittle after usage- as though I had a protein overload. (This product is believed to be a protein leave-in. Notwithstanding, my hair likes protein so I am uncertain as to the adverse reaction my hair had)
3. Left my hair looking dull and whitish with bits in it. (Maybe I was heavyhanded with the product?)
Overall meh product for me – on a good day, it does nothing to my hair. On a bad day, makes my hair hard, stringy, prone to breakage and dull-looking. However, this leave-in conditioner is highly raved about online – and would rank top 3 overall most highly rated conditioners. I still do not understand how it didn’t work for me. On even further further thoughts, I shall try this product as a leave-in when I rollerset – though I find my hair prefers liquid leave-in conditioners to creamy ones when I rollerset. It gives the hair some body and a lot of movement. Regardless, I shall try this product before rollersetting and see if I like the results! Dear readers, please remind me to update you on this if I don’t in subsequent posts.
Repurchase?: Nope! I have had the same bottle since 2010 and I am trying to finish it up. I use it on my cornrows when I am wearing a half-wig because I am indifferent about walking around with a head of white hair. Though on further thought, my hair deserves pampering even if it is hidden underneath a wig
Staple?: NAAAAAAAHHHHHH *kanye voice*© Copyright 2013 Kiky Oh, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!