My skincare regimen has gone through various adjustments. I’m so glad that I’m gradually getting closer to my perfect regimen. In the meantime, this is the most recent one. I’ve made a few changes here and there.
Take a look!
– Turmeric black soap
– Raw honey (I use this to wash my face every night except the days I wear makeup)
– DIY Coffee Body Scrub (ground coffee, turmeric, lemon juice, coconut oil and honey – this stains like hell!)
– Raw baking soda (for blackheads)
– DIY Green Tea Toner (green tea, apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil)
– Sweet Almond Oil (for my face because it’s very light and not greasy)
– Aloe Vera Gel (also for my face, just because).
– DIY Oatmeal facial mask (oatmeal and honey)
– DIY Turmeric facial mask (turmeric and water)
– DIY Multani mitti face pack (I usually use the remnants of my hair pack for my face and I add ACV, honey, coconut oil and tea tree oil)
– Oil Cleansing Method (Castor oil + Sunflower seed oil)