A few days ago, I noticed my heels started cracking and decided to do something about it. Fortunately, I had been reading on foot soaks and scrubs and I preferred this recipe the most because of the availability of the products.
What I Used
– A bowl of water large enough for your feet.
– 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
– 1/4 cup of Baking soda
– 1/4 of lemon juice
– Pumice stone
*I was making a new batch of my body scrub so I decided to add some of the lemon juice left.
– I poured all the ingredients into the bowl of water
– Dunked my feet into it and left it for about an hour.
– After which, I scrubbed my heels with a pumice stone.
I particularly loved the cool sensation of my feet afterwards. I noticed that the ACV was properly absorbed which resulted into incredibly soft feet, so it was rather easy to scrub the dead cells away.
This is definitely gonna be a weekly staple (hopefully) and I absolutely cannot wait to experiment with more ingredients.© Copyright 2015 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!