I recently thought about improving my homemade deodorant although there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the one I’m currently using. I’ve seen a lot of deodorant bars around and I thought I should try it. Frankly, it looked easy. So, I decided to buy a deodorant stick and empty it since I previously didn’t use any. But then, I had an eureka moment! I remembered that we had some leftover cupcake liner. So, I got to work.
– 1 small ceramic bowl
– Plastic spoon
– Old deodorant stick container
– Cupcake liner
– Stainless steel cup
– Melt the beeswax for about 30 seconds – 1 minute in a microwave
– Allow it to cool down for a few minutes. You need to watch it else it will harden again.
– Pour all your ingredients and mix until smooth
– When you’re done, you should have a semi-solid liquid paste
– Quickly pour it into your cupcake liner or an old stick deodorant stick.
– Leave for a few minutes and allow it to solidify.
– Take it out and use as needed.
I could not believe how well it turned out. All I needed to do was just apply it on my underarms a few times and I was good to go. Plus, it smelled wonderful! The lavender essential oil made it even sensual.© Copyright 2016 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!