Yes, I know what you’re thinking. It’s totally possible!
What You Need
1. 2 tsp of ground coffee.
2. 1/2 tsp of liquid milk.
1. Mix your raw coffee and milk together in a bowl maintaining a thick consistency.
2. If it’s too runny add more coffee so it doesn’t drip and make a mess.
3. Apply gently on your face avoiding your eyes and lips. You don’t want the taste of dry coffee on your lips.
4. Leave for 15 minutes.
5. Gently scrub as the coffee acts as an exfoliator and the milk, a moisturizer.
6. Wash/rinse your face.
7. Pat dry and apply your moisturizer.© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!