This is the first in my infusion series. I figured I could make a new toner even though I haven’t run out of my current one.
So, I chose chamomile because of its anti-inflammatory properties as well as healing, cleansing and moisturizing properties. It also helps to lighten the complexion by tightening the pores and mollifying the skin which helps blur the spots and scars. It’s so packed! Since I’m not combating acne anymore, I figured I could put my Green Tea to rest.
Also, Rosemary rehydrates and tones the skin as well as removes wrinkles and bags on the skin.
– Boil some water.
– Place the leaves into a ceramic cup and pour the hot boiling water over it. Of course, the water should be ‘eyeballed’ according to the quantity of the leaves.
– Cover it and leave it to steep.
– After about thirty minutes or whenever it cools, sieve with a strainer.
– Then add the ACV accordingly.
– Follow up with the Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E oil
– Vitamin E oil serves as an antioxidant against bacteria so it’s equally important.
– Shake well and it’s ready to use.
This is a huge improvement from my very basic ACV and water recipe. It’s more herbal, functional and effective without totally loosing its essence.© Copyright 2016 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!