I noticed some moringa lying around plus I was suffering from an itchy scalp so I decided to make use of it.
What I Used
2 bags of black tea
2 tsp of Moringa powder.
– I brewed some black tea and added 2 tsp of Moringa powder straight into it – in its hot state.
– Left it to cool.
– Next, I sieved the rinse to prevent the Moringa residues from leaving particles in my hair. I did this twice between intervals.
– Afterwards, I used it on my hair with the ‘pour and catch method’. Please read Just Grow Already blog to see how Jeni does this pour and catch method.
* Black Tea is great for reducing hair shedding and for relieving an itchy scalp.
* Moringa is also great for strengthening hair and preventing breakage.