One of the most healthy beverages that had been successfully swept under the carpet for a quite a while is Green tea. In recent times, it is increasingly becoming a popular drink worldwide because of its numerous powerful health benefits. It’s important that Green tea is incorporated into your daily routine to enjoy the optimum benefits which include:
- regular consumption of Green tea helps to reduce the risk of High Blood Pressure and heart diseases
- reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good to bad cholesterol.
- helps with wrinkles and signs of aging.
- also helps to regulate the glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar
- the antioxidants present in Green tea might lower your risk of various cancers.
- protects your brain in old age as it lowers your risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- kills bacteria which improves dental health and risk of infection
- reduces your risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- helps with weight loss and rids the body of excess fluid.
- serves as a stimulating drink; a healthier replacement to coffee and other energy drinks.
- hydrates the body and reduces stress.
- boosts immunity and provides pain relief.
- protects the skin from sun damage.
This and many more are the benefits of Green Tea. It is recommended to be taken at least once/twice a day without any additives i.e milk and sugar e.t.c as its flavor and taste is sufficient.
Have you been drinking Green tea?© Copyright 2014 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!