Dabs from NAIJA HAIR CAN GROW is celebrating her 4th year of blogging by hosting a SALON DAY OUT tomorrow, June 8th. If you are in Lagos and its environs and can make it on Sunday please do!!
1. There will be vendors. See the full vendor list by clicking HERE.
2. All Vendors will have their products up for sale at excellent prices and most of them will present tutorials and tips centered on their brand(s)…so don’t be too shy if you get pulled from the crowd for a demonstration.
3. The first 20 ladies to come in will have FREE delicious COCKTAILS thanks to ICEY DRINKS AND COCKTAILS. A celebration cake will also be cut.
4. There is going to be a raffle draw. A lucky NHCG reader will go home with the Secura Steamer as promised!!! It will be given away at 5:30 pm sharp!!!
4. The Savvy & Chic Team will be taking only 5 clients for full demonstration and they will be for the following;
- One Client for testing of HAIR POROSITY
- One Client to TEXLAX
- One Client for a PROTEIN deep condition with the heutiful steamer
- One Client for a MOISTURE deep condition with the heutiful steamer
- One NATURAL client to test out the Beautiful Textures Texture Manageability System. It allows naturals to switch to straight hair for 6 weeks or less and revert back to their curls as if they never had straight hair. The demonstrations will be very practical so you are bound to go home with ample knowledge for your hair journey….skin care tips, beauty and makeup tips.
Naturals, THIS IS NOT A RELAXED HAIR EVENT!!! Just in case you are in doubt, THE KINKY APOTHECARY, NATURAL NIGERIAN, NAZURI CURLS and KEMI LEWIS of KLNaturals will all make presentations tomorrow. So you are all bound to learn A LOT!!
Date: Sunday 8TH June
The Venue: The White Space – 58 Raymond Njoku, Off Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
Time: 12noon to 6:30pm
All Presentations start at 1 pm and the 5 clients demonstrations will start promptly at 2 pm.© Copyright 2014 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!