The first time I encountered Eze was during one the previous Naturals In The City meetups. But because I was manning the registration stand, I couldn’t fully enjoy his session. I had to rely on live-tweets and Instagram videos. I remember he spoke on Nutrition and how to differentiate between ‘natural’ and ‘organic’ products. You see, this is why you should attend meet-ups. It is evolving and is more than just hair.
Anyway, Eze is a Natural Health Entrepreneur, Biomedical Researcher and Nutritional Counselor. (He’s legit.)
So, he’s not a wannabe or a pseudo-expert. He’s the real deal. After that day, he was forced to open an Instagram page and share his wealth of knowledge with enthusiasts like us. Us being those of you that are passionate and interested in switching to that organic lifestyle.
After following him for a while now, I noticed that he wasn’t selling us what the media and our mothers had sold to us over the years – in terms of nutrition and lifestyle – he was actually taking some of these myths, debunking them and serving us the truth plain and simple. At the same, he teaches some vitals things we need to know about health and wellness.
You might ask, why would I believe him? Duhh?? Have you seen his bio? Plus, as long as Natural Nigerian can vouch for him, I believe every word he posts.
Here are seven times he has schooled me in Natural Health.
You might learn a thing or seven!
1. That time he said drinking raw eggs is great for fertility! Say what now???
2. That time he called out supplements for what they actually are – SCAM! – and went on to explain.
3. That other time he taught how to drink hot water and lose weight!
4. That time he schooled us on the causes of miscarriages! I bet you didn’t know!
5. The ultimate – how to shrink and dissolve fibroids!
6. He taught us how to curb our sugar cravings.
7. He also gave us a simple diet plan.
There’s only so much I can post. Head over to this Instagram page and get educated!© Copyright 2016 Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!