1. Have a separate towel for your face.
2. After washing your face, pat to dry instead of rubbing all over.
3. Invest in a facial cleanser (except you’re using black soap). It shouldn’t be used for your body and vice versa.
4. Never ever sleep with makeup on. If you think you need a reminder, keep a box of facial wipes by your bedside.
5. Wash your towels especially your face towels at regular intervals. If possible, invest in a few so that you have enough to sustain you.
Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!