No matter the amount of products you use, your skin will not thrive if you fail to imbibe certain basic healthy habits. Whatever you do or use, bear this in mind;
- Change your sheets weekly. Dirty sheets/pillow cases harbor dirt and germs that are harmful to the skin.
- Remove your makeup and wash your face at night before going to bed.
- Wash your makeup brushes frequently to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Exfoliate at least twice weekly to get rid of dead cells
- Moisturize daily and drink lots of water.
When all of this is implemented regularly, your skin products would have a better chance of being effective.
Ebun Oluwole, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!