- Thicker hair. I hope to achieve this by continuing to:
- ‘texlax my hair’
- use protein conditioners
- use essential oils + Lavender Jamaican black castor oil
- Trim off remaining inches of bone straight relaxed hair
- Full APL. Even though I will be trimming my hair this year, I still hope I can reach APL by the end of the year. I will be taking hair supplements to accelerate my hair growth.
- Keep my hair tips/ends hidden as much as possible. Although I enjoyed leaving my hair out last year, I want to conserve as much length as I can this year.
- Relax my hair every 3 months. I am hoping I can keep the time to a maximum of 15 minutes only.
- Start a hair journal to track the hair techniques & products I use weekly and daily. Plus taking note of how my hair reacts to my products and techniques.
- Start a free online ‘Hair reform academy’ to help people who are interested in learning how to take care of their hair. More details coming next month.
- Do a curl former set at least twice this year.
- Make Youtube videos at least once a month.
So, what are your 2015 hair goals?
I will be posting my 2015 hair regimen in my next 4 posts: weekly, day-do-day maintenance, henna AND flat iron regimens.© Copyright 2015 Dr Fomsky, All rights Reserved. Written For: Get your Sizzelle on!